The Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Island

Welcome to The Island RPG! Please register and tell your friends. This is where the sun sweeped breeze takes you away..

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Island. What is it and what are its rules?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 4
Who you are in the RPG : Tiffany. Read first entry in "Who am I?" thread.
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Character sheet
Name: Tiffany
Character Description: Long dark brown hair. Dark brown eyes. Social. Silly. Impatient. Curious. Intelligent but hides it.

The Island. What is it and what are its rules? Empty
PostSubject: The Island. What is it and what are its rules?   The Island. What is it and what are its rules? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 7:54 pm

Theme: The Island is an ordinary island on Earth but cannot be found, it is located somewhere in the oceans. In The Island there are hidden portals to different worlds, you must find them and explore in them. You must state your character when introducing yourself. The name and preferrably a link to where you posted in the "Who am I?" thread. You can form groups with other people. When doing this you must say:

Tiffany forms __name of your group here__ group. or Tiffany joins __person's name here__'s __name of group here__.

To simplify this: Tiffany forms cat group. or Tiffany joins John's cat group.

(Each portal is created by a member as a new thread under "The Island and its Portals".)

For example; a thread would appear like this when made.

Trunk of tree: Cat Land cat

You don't have to put the cat smiley though lol!

Now if you still don't understand something (I don't! Just kidding!) then please, PLEASE post here. You'll be helping everyone else too!
Back to top Go down
https://theisland.iftopic.com

The Island. What is it and what are its rules?
Page 1 of 1